Crochet easy Lace Scrunchie is perfect if you need to make a beautiful and quick item for you or for your friends.
For my Crochet easy Lace Scrunchie I’ve used mercerised cotton, a 3 mm hook and hair elastics.
This is a high quality cotton yarn. The mercerisation process gives cotton a fantastic sheen and makes it even more durable. This yarn is a beautiful and shiny material which works great with this pattern.Here you find the turquoise yarn: http://bit.ly/2NeTUfA
Here you find the pink yarn: http://bit.ly/35WEy6P
Or choose your favorite color from here: http://bit.ly/2AiY2qw
ss= slip stitch;
sc= single crochet;
dc= double crochet;
1. Round 1: Crochet 72 sc around the hair elastic, slip stitch to close the round.
2. Round 2: * ch 3, skip 1 sc of previous round, 1 sc*, repeat *-* until the end of the round,
3. Round 3: slip stitch in the first “3 ch” of round 2, 2 ch, 3 dc, 1 ch in the same “3 ch”, * 4 dc in the next “3 ch” of previous round, 1 ch*, repeat *-* until the end of the round, slip stitch in first dc of the round.
4. Round 4: * ch 3, sc in ch of the previous round*, repeat *-*, 1 ch, 1 dc in last ch of the previous round.
5. Round 5: *ch 3, 1 sc in 3 ch of previous round*, repeat *-* until the end of the round.
6. Round 6: * in next 3 ch of previous round make 3 dc, 1 ch, 3 dc and in next 3 ch make 1 sc*, repeat *-* until the end of the round.
Here is the video tutorial for this pattern, don’t forget to like the video and Subscribe for my YouTube channel:
I can’t wait to see your photos with your projects, you can use the hashtag #turquoisewithvanilla or #turcoazcuvanilie on Instagram.
And Subscribe to my YouTube channel for my video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUpzoP-RDaJV1_2kvJMh5QQ/videos